Outboard Pilot is a Lowrance Display Autopilot add-on system designed for boats up to 30ft with a single or dual-linked outboard motor. The system comes with everything you need to fit an Autopilot to Hydraulic outboard motors, including Point-1 AP Heading/GPS Sensor, NAC-1 Autopilot computer, Pump-1, hydraulic fitting kit, Standby-Auto buttons and Micro-C network components.
– Steer your outboard motor to a heading, waypoint, route or cursor, with control from your Multifunction Display.
– Lowrance SmartSteer™ interface provides control of both your hydraulic-steer outboard motor, as well as the MotorGuide Xi5 – – Pinpoint electric-steer trolling motor.
– “One-touch” route creation from saved trails.
– Repeat your path with automatic turn patterns.
– Recommended for single or dual-linked outboard setups, on boats that are 30 feet and less, in length.
– VRF (Virtual Rudder Feedback) – simplifies pilot installation — eliminating the need for a rudder position sensor.
– Easy setup – straightforward guide steps you through first-time install.
– Easy-to-install, plug-and-socket connection – with no complex terminal wiring